Flyer LayoutFebruary 23, 2018
Spread the word with flyers
|Flyers have been a marketing staple for decades – and with good reason. They’re essential for promoting events, advertising sales, drumming up business for store openings and so much more. You don’t have to be a professional designer to get professional results either.
When creating your flyers, keep these tips in mind:
• Hook them in with a headline. This will determine if the rest of your flyer gets read or not – keep it short and snappy.
• Less is more. Choose your words wisely – readers should understand the key message at a glance.
• Tell readers what to do. Do you want them to go to your website? Visit your shop? Give them a call to action and they’ll follow.
• Sweeten the deal.We all love a little something extra, and including a special offer or discount will definitely attract attention.
• Know your audience. Understand who you’re targeting and leave your flyers wherever you might find them.